Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to ensure that your experience with Braverman Jewelry is one that you will want to repeat and share with your friends. The information below is designed to inform you of what information we collect, why we collect such information, how we use the information we collect, and the choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
In this policy, “personal information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information We Collect Through Cookies and Other Technologies. A "cookie" is a bit of data sent by a Web site through the browser to the computer of the user visiting the site, and enables the site to return the results the browser expects. The Site uses temporary, session-specific cookies to ensure visits to its Web site are smooth and customized for the visitor. Such cookies allow us to provide a visitor's browser with information tailored to the visitor's preferences and needs. The Site also uses permanent or persistent cookies that remain on a visitor's computer after the visitor leaves the Web site. If you do not want your browser to accept cookies, you can turn off the cookie acceptance option in the browser's settings. However, disabling the cookie support function of the browser will prevent our Web site from functioning properly and you may not be able to utilize fully all of the site's features and information.
- Essential Operational: Cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Services. For example, they are required to help you access secure areas (such as your account pages) and to use features like our shopping basket.
- Performance and Functionality: Cookies help us enhance the performance and functionality of our Services. For example, cookies help us identify you or your device when you come back to our Service so that you do not have to login to see your shopping basket.
- Analytics and Customization: We use analytics and customization cookies, including third party cookies, to gather information on how our Services are being used by our visitors and to measure how popular our marketing campaigns are. We use the data we get to help customize our Services for you and make the content you see as relevant as possible. We also use the date we collect to help identify and prevent fraud, and to track visits from our affiliates or partners.
- Targeting/advertising: Cookies help us to regulate the advertisements you receive, provide you with tailored offers, and measure their effectiveness.
- Social networking cookies: Cookies allow visitors to share our pages and content through third-party social networking websites.
Tracking Images: We may use tracking images (such as GIFs), which are small image files that we embed into our e-mail newsletters, to learn whether you opened or forwarded the newsletter or clicked on any of the content. This information tells us about our newsletters’ effectiveness and helps us ensure that we’re delivering information that you find interesting.
Local Storage: We use local storage (such as HTML5 or Flash) for frequency capping purposes and to provide you with relevant advertising.
We may collect information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device, when you download or use our mobile application.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you (unless otherwise restricted by law) to:
- Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request,
- Confirm and track your order,
- Respond to your comments, inquiries and requests,
- Compare and review your information for errors, omissions and accuracy,
- Prevent and detect fraud or abuse,
- Provide and improve our services and product offerings, and develop new ones,
- Improve marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience,
- Identify your product and service preferences,
- Offer you personalized content, including by providing customized content and advertising,
- Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior,
- Administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions,
- Process or respond to your application for current or future career opportunities,
- Contact you regarding products and services (of Braverman Jewelry or our partners) that we believe may be of interest to you
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and Braverman Jewelry's policies and procedures, and
- Other uses with your consent.
We may combine the information you provide to us over time and we may combine such information with information that is publicly available, collected through cookies and other technologies, and information that we receive from our partners, affiliates and other third parties.
We value your comments, feedback, testimonials, etc., which help us improve our services and products. By making such submissions to us, you assign your rights in the submissions to us as described in the ‘Submissions’ section of our Terms and Conditions page.
INFORMATION THAT WE MAY SHARE WITH OTHERS
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
Braverman Jewelry entities: We may share your personal information with our affiliated entities when it is reasonably necessary or desirable for us to disclose your personal information for the purposes described above.
Service Providers: We may use third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, including: shipping, payment processing, data storage/management, webhosting, fulfillment, assembly, marketing, mailing, and emailing.
Special Events: If you choose to participate in a special event (for example, a promotion, contest, or sweepstakes), Braverman Jewelry may share your information with those organizations participating in the applicable event.
Sharing with Other Companies (for their marketing or analytics purposes): We may share your information with other companies or organizations which are not part of Braverman Jewelry. These companies and organizations may use the information we share to provide, or help other companies provide, offers to you, to market products, services or opportunities to you, and to perform data analytics regarding your use of our Services.
Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection: We may disclose your information: (1) when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, such as lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (2) in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person; (3) to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction; and (4) to enforce any agreement we have with you.
Aggregate Information: We may, and we may authorize third parties to, create aggregate records from personal information by excluding information that makes the information identifiable. We may use and disclose, and authorize third parties to use and disclose, aggregate non-personal information at our discretion.
CHILDREN UNDER 18
Braverman Jewelry does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. On-line registration is restricted to adults. Persons under 18: Do not send any information about yourself to us--including information such as your name, address, or e-mail address. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the event that we learn we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as possible.
We utilize a combination of physical and electronic security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. While we strive to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
If you have created a Braverman Jewelry account you can review and change certain personal information relating to your Braverman Jewelry account at any time by logging on to your account.
Registered users have the option of accessing, correcting, updating and modifying Personal and/or Financial Information, or visitor profile, at any time and as often as desired. You may elect to stop receiving marketing material from Braverman Jewelry or on behalf of external third party business partners. Users may choose to stop receiving such communications at any time by visiting their member profile page or by following instructions at the end of any such e-mail received.
Otherwise, to learn more, please contact us as set forth below.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to continue to hear from us.
To opt out of receiving email promotions that we send you: (1) select "unsubscribe" on our subscription status page and enter the requested information or follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of our promotional emails; To opt out of telephone promotions, you can tell us when we call you or you can send us a postal request. To opt out of postal mail promotions, please send us a postal request. Opting out of communication with us does not affect our communications with you via telephone or email related to your orders with us or other transactional emails. Where required by law, we obtain your prior opt-in consent at the time of data collection for the processing of (i) personal information for marketing purposes and (ii) personal information deemed sensitive pursuant to applicable law.