REQUEST A FREE RING SIZER
If you want to make sure everything fits smoothly and is as perfect as possible, you’ll need to know exactly what size ring you need. Send us a message, and we will be only too happy to ship one of our ring sizers to you in order to make sure everything goes to plan.
RING SIZING CHART
A ring sizing chart is a great way of determining the ring size you need. All you need in order to get one for yourself is access to printer - just make sure you remember to set the scaling to ‘none’ when you select the printing options in the pop-up box.
MORE WAYS AND TIPS ABOUT RING SIZES
Ring purchases sometimes need to be a closely guarded secret, especially if they are intended as a birthday or anniversary gift, or you are planning an engagement proposal. If you need your gift to the most pleasant surprise possible, yet are not sure of what the recipient’s ring size is, here are a few tips to help you out:
- Ask a family member if they know the correct ring size
- Get in touch with a close friend, and ask them about the size
- Find one of your partner’s favourite rings, or a ring which fits them,
and use one of our methods to determine the size from it.
USEFUL TIPS WE CAN'T RESIST SHARING
- The average ring size for women is 6 - 6.5, and the average
men’s ring size is 9 - 9.5. If you aren’t sure, these sizes may be your best bet!
- Our left hand is rarely exactly the same as the right. Your dominant
hand is usually slightly larger, so make sure you’re measuring the correct one!
- The necessary ring size can be affected by the width of the ring.
Keep this in mind, and make sure you are measuring and choosing accurately.
If you have decided to estimate your partner’s ring size, make sure you always err on the larger size, as you want to make sure they can get in on their finger!